Open For Visitation at Tanglewood Manor, Memory Garden, The Magnolia, and Field of Dreams
We are currently open for visitation at Tanglewood Manor, Memory Garden, The Magnolia, and Field of Dreams. The following protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of our residents and staff.
- Visitors will call ahead to schedule visitation. Visitors will contact the facility receptionist who will schedule a time and designated location. Visitation hours will be between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday, based on facility staffing. Additional days and hours may be available at the discretion of the Administrator, based on daily operations.
- All visitors will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to resident access.
- Visitors must wear a mask or face covering at all times when on the premises and maintain social distancing.
- Outdoor visitation will be preferred and may occur in all common areas including parks, porches and pavilions and limited to the maximum amount of individuals able to maintain a distance of 6 feet apart.
- Indoor visitation may occur in private rooms and common areas that have the ability to allow for individuals to remain 6 feet apart. Indoor visitation will be limited to no more than 3 visitors per resident. Visitors will limit movement within the facility and precede directly to the designated visitation location.
- Visitation will be limited to 45 minutes to allow for all residents to have an equal opportunity for visitation.
- The number of overall visitors permitted within the facility at any one time must not exceed the number of persons that staff are safely able to accommodate and supervise to comply with all areas of this plan.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older. Visitors who may have difficulty adhering to rules of visitation, such as toddlers, are prohibited.
- Visitors who fail to abide by the established protocols may be prohibited from further visitations for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
COMPASSIONATE CARE VISITATION
Compassionate Care Visitations may be authorized on a resident specific basis when the resident’s health and well- being may be jeopardized due to the lack of in-person family support or the recent loss of a friend or loved one.